Post 7:

Hi today i'm going to talk about pets. I enjoy a lot talking about this theme because i almost always have had pets. I love the animals and specially ones that we can have at home and are more close to the humans like cats and dogs. I think that the pet is more than an animal, it is a member to the family.
I had my first pet when i was 4 years old, it was a cat and i named "zapato", because he was too little and he liked sleep in the shoes to my dad. It was beautiful, but i had it by a little time. One day when i got home it wasn't there. It was too sad and i cried a lot.
I have had diferents kind of pets like cats, dogs, turtles, budgerigars and a lot of hamsters. The animal that i prefer is the cat, but the female cat. The things because i prefer the female cats are: they are more clean and always have an unique place where they defecate; they are hunters and is funny   find in the house a surprise like a little bird or a mouse. They can have kittens, i have a cat called "campanita", she had three liters of kittens continued, it was a beautiful season caring kittens. The most sad is to know that we must to give them in adoption.
Actually i have two pets and i love them. I have a female cat called "Lily" and a male dog called "Stich". Lily is a bratty pet and live with me in Santiago. She was sterilized before to have kittens, so she is big and the only things that she do are eat and sleep. She is beautiful and have a big eyes, that look at you so you give her food. Stich is a golden retriever and he live in the house to my dad. He is loveable and friendly, he always want pet and play with you. I taught him to greet with his paw, to sit down and lie down.
In the end of the page i shared with you pictures of Lily and Stich.
Grettings all!
















Comentarios

  1. The two are very beautiful, I love them! the photo of Stitch putting his paw on the bed and Lily's coat is wonderful, pets are the best of the universe

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really understand when you say that female cats are your favs, I agree with that! I have one too, and she brought to me a hamster once:(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog