Post 8:

Hi everyone! Today i'm going to talk about my plans to the independence day vacation. In general i will use this days to relax, because i will have finished my first semester. I'm going to pass time with my family, study and painting, and celebrate my birthday, because i was born on september 21.

Although i don't agree with celebrate the independence day i enjoy of the festive atmosphere. I love to eat the typical food like meat empanada and to drink "terremotos". To me this date is an excuse to celebrate and to share with my family. My parents lives in San Felipe, so i'm going to travel some days there. The most that i missed is to be with my brother Emilio, he is one year old and he is adorable, i would like to pass the most amount of time with him.

This date coincided with the end of the semester so these are a little vacations. I hope sleep a lot, study in home, to read some book and painting. Too i'm going to design my project about what i want to do the second semester in my central workshop.

 I don't have big plans to my birthday, i only hope celebrate it with my family. It is a tradition that they make me a breakfast were they sing me the happy birthdays song. I love that my birthday coincide with the beginning of spring, because this season is beautiful by the fragrance of the flowers in the air and the beginning of the hot days.

I hope anxious these days and can be able to carry out all the plans that i've mentioned.   

Greetings all! 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog